The SERC Summer league round 2 kicks off this Wednesday evening 12th June. Sign on starts at Hayes Transport Scarnagh at 6.15 with the race starting at 7pm sharp. Route is the usual on the N11 between the Kish and Berry farm roundabouts.
Cycling Ireland licence and sign up to Wexford Cycling Marshal Plan essential. You will not be allowed race unless you are signed up.
- Michael Forde – A3 lead car
- Willie Murphy – A4 lead car
- Fionn Jordan, Liam Cullen, Andy Loughlin – Berry farm Roundabout
- Michael o’Neill, Colm o’Sullivan, Tony Barnes – Kish roundabout
- Larry Doyle, Ronan Short, Nigel Dunne(for Jay Earls) – Inch service station junction
- Michael Sheil – Scarnagh Junction
- Stephen Furlong @ finish line
- Eamon Lawlor @ finish line after A1, A2, A3’s come together